Monday, January 25, 2010

Weekend Fun!

What a great weekend!
Kicked it off with Freddy and Jocelyn (read more about it in Val's blog!). Great time at the Spurs with them!
Saturday morning it was sup to Celebrations with Roque and her mother Francine, to try on dresses. Roque looked picture perfect in all them, and I think she may have found a winner.
I got to see Erica and Isaac, and I forgot to bring my camera!!:( Boo.... We actually had a floral appointment with Seeds of Love, where they selected their wedding flowers. I am so excited about the designs Erica chose. Then it was off to Elms Bake Shopp where they picked out there cakes! Erica ended her long day picking up her wedding gown from the salon. So much fun!
Sunday, Val and I headed up to Pipe Creek to check out a location for one of our newest b rides, Gretchen. (See the pics below in Val's blog.)
Welcome to the SAWEC family of brides, GRETCHEN, JESSICA, KARLA, and CHRISTINE!!! We look forward to working with you!!!
Tonight it's back up to the office to contract with Karla, which I am so happy about.
I am looking forward to seeing Audrie and Troy tomorrow, at Statue of Design, to finish up her floral order, and show her the linens we had shipped in for her to view. Love flowers and decor!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment