Monday, January 18, 2010

A bunch of things....

Man we have been BUSY!
Friday we visited Veronyka's salon to check them out. Anthony did my highlights, then gave me a complimentary airbrush session, and Melanie got a complimentary hair cut, wax, and airbrush! And to think, she had just stopped by to pick up her pay check from me. They do fantastic work, and we are looking forward to bringing brides to their new salon opening up on Bulverde Road at The Mansions at TPC. We will post more info on them in the future!
Had such a great time this weekend with Rachel and Easton ,visiting Lost Mission. I love them! They had us to their home for breakfast and made us lox and bagels. YUMMMYYYYYY! One of my all time favs! Lost Mission is going to be amazing!
Nicole and David's wedding is around the corner, and Valerie and I are very excited about all their details starting to fall into place. We are looking forward to meeting with them, this week, at The St. Anthony to finalize details.
I am SO excited to be taking Roque, one of our newer brides to Celebrations Bridal on Saturday. Roque is just adorable. (My mom said I use adorable too much in my blog, but I cant help it!) She is. Her personality reminds me of one of my best friends, Krista, and actually looks just like Krista did when she was her age.
This coming weekend, Erica and Issac are coming to town and I cant wait to see them. It seems like it has been forever. We are doing floral and cakes. FUN! Erica is using an overall lace theme,and I am excited to review linens and decor with her.
Speaking of haven't seen forever, Angie and Rich are finally coming back to town, as well! In a week and a half! Rich and Angie are great together, and they also never get to see each other! She lives in Colin and he lives in DC. So I always get to see them SOOOOO happy, just because they are together:)
Tomorrow is going to be FUN, FUN, FUN! Before two new bridal consultations, we have head shots with our girl, Michelle of McGreey Squier. Cant wait to get some good photos to put on the website!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment