Saturday, January 16, 2010

Invites and Bridemaids Dresses

Then, I headed to TLC invitations to meet Roque and Francine to get started on the invitations. Mari is very helpful and loves to show the brides the endless options for their custom invitations. Brides can get anything there heart desires. They did find some really cute fiesta invites for the engagement party. There's nothing like a good old-fashioned fiesta.

After that, I was of to Bella Bridesmaid for the Jenny Yoo trunk show. Thanks Kim for staying late and being such a great hostess! Theresa was eager to see what options her girls had. They feel head over heads for a strapless dress. Funny story...I asked Theresa to make sure the girls brought their strapless bras to try on with dresses. The girls made their way to the dressing rooms and looking at me with curiousness and asked, "what are the sports bras for?" I was confused...asked her and she said you told me to make sure they had a sports bra. TOO FUNNY! We all died laughing and cracked jokes.

A very productive day if you ask me.
Check out the pictures...

Gotta have your SPORTS BRA!





No comments:

Post a Comment