Friday, February 12, 2010

George West...lovely town

Burrrrrr today was very chilly. We (Teresa and me) drove down to George West to meet with one of our beautiful brides Taylor and her wonderful mother Jamye. Aztec Rentals met us at the Majestic Oaks to go over the different layouts we can use for the wedding. This is so exciting and I'm really starting to paint the picture of Taylor and Cameron's summer wedding in my mind.

I have to say this city girl is REALLY starting to like this small town. Everyone is sooooo nice! We had lunch a local restaurant that was full of happy patrons. Saying hello is just a friendly habit that everyone has and holding doors is tradition.

I do have to say I always feel at home there. :) Next week, we will be off to the food tastings

I haven't had the chance to introduce you my friend, "Don-key".

No comments:

Post a Comment